It seems as though I've been posting in cycles lately. Three posts in a row, and then nothing for a week. I'm trying to get better... it's just that this fantastic weather keeps Aidan and I outside all day! Then in the evening I've been taking it easy instead of hopping onto the old blog to fill you all in.
So, I guess I can start filling you in by telling ya'll what I'm loving this week...
* I am loving this weather! (Sorry to my friends up North getting pounded with snow. Maybe it's time you flew South permanently?) We have had temps in the 70s and 80s for the past two weeks. Aidan and I have been taking advantage and have been to the park almost every single day! We've also been grilling and smoking some awesome food for dinner. We smoked some ribs over the weekend and grilled out some yummy steaks yesterday! I'm hoping Mother Nature keeps us Texans in these warm temps and sunny skies for awhile. :)
* I am loving all of the concerts that I will be attending in the next few months. In March I am going to see the Zac Brown Band at the Houston Rodeo with some girlfriends. In May my brother and his wife are flying down to see Jimmy Buffet with us. And finally in June I am headed to see New Kids on the Block with some girlfriends. I can't wait!
* I am loving that my sister and her husband booked tickets to fly down to see us over Easter. They came last Easter and we had such a good time! We made an unconventional Easter dinner (steaks, calico beans, salad, corn on the cob, etc.) and it was delicious! We always have such a great time when the come to visit.
* I am loving that Aidan can run now. It's hilarious to see his little legs work so quickly. For awhile he kept falling, but now he seems to have a pretty good handle on this new found skill.
* I am loving the girl scout cookies that I bought outside of Kroger last week. I bought their new Lemonade cookies and they are delish! I bought a box of thin mints for Jason and they were gone in 2 days. That man can sure down him some cookies!
* I am loving that my Grandma had such a terrific birthday this year. She turned 88 yesterday. I called her to wish her a wonderful day and just by the sound of her voice I knew that she was really happy. She received cards, chocolates, 4 bouquets of flowers and letters from all of us that love her. I often worry about her since her little dog, and only companion, died a few months ago. I know she has been very lonely, so I'm glad that her birthday cheered her up immensely.
What are you loving this week?
Is This Thing On?
3 days ago