Today is a good day.... and this week will be a good week. :)
* This morning I had my 21 week OB appointment. All is well with baby and Mama. I also found out that I've only gained ONE POUND so far in my 21 weeks of pregnancy. Woohoo! The heartbeat was about 140 and baby is moving around like a disco dancer. I have a feeling that our next little one is going to give Aidan a run for his money in the energy department!
* Last Saturday my sister and I spend the afternoon registering. She is due with baby number one a month after our number two arrives. We had a great time "playing" with the "gun" at Target. She went a *little* crazy, but I think she chose some great things for her little one. I have to say that it's nice to not have to deal with that again. Since everything we bought for Aidan was gender neutral, we literally have almost nothing that needs to be bought for our second child. There are a handful of things that we'll purchase ourselves, such as a second monitor and a double stroller. But that's about all. See, there ARE benefits to not knowing the gender of your babies! :)
* On Saturday Aidan and I attended a birthday party. One of his little friends turned 2 years old! It's crazy to think how quickly these kiddos are growing up. It's also crazy to think of all of the birthday parties we have ALL READY attended this year. My little man sure is Mr. Popular!
* Sunday morning Aidan, Jason and I participated in the Walk for Lupus (which is why there was no House Hunt Sunday this week). One of Jason's coworkers suffers from this horrible, debilitating disease. I'm glad that we were able to help raise awareness for such a wonderful cause.
* Last night I had a "preggo date night" with a girlfriend. Her baby is due three months before mine. We saw "Water for Elephants." It was FANTASTIC! I haven't read the book, but I definitely want to now. Some scenes were hard to deal with, as there is animal abuse in the film, but I truly appreciated how beautiful the film was.
* This week we are going to lay low for the most part. That is, until Thursday evening. My brother and sister-in-law are coming for a short visit. Thursday night we're headed up to see Jimmy Buffet right after I pick them up from the airport. Aidan will be having a sleepover with his little girlfriend, J. I know he'll have a great time and without a doubt so will we at the concert!
Linking up with Carissa....
Enjoy your week. :)
Is This Thing On?
5 days ago