* I'm sitting in bed, listening to my little man babble himself to sleep. He is "reading" books out loud, possibly to his stuffed animals. For the past few weeks now he ALWAYS has to have books in his crib for naptime and bedtime. It's adorable!
* I have an episode of Friends playing on the TV. It's the one where Ross marries Emily, but says Rachel's name by mistake. What is wrong with that man? He's such a whiny baby... I have no idea how he was married three times! And, if I were Emily, there is NO WAY I could ever forgive him for doing that. On my wedding day. In front of everybody I love. Never.
* I've been craving junk food lately. I'm munching on Combos and drinking a Coke as I write. Probably not the greatest of things to be consuming while pregnant... but, oh well! At my last OB appt, which was Friday, I had only gained 14 pounds... so I think I'll be okay.
* Speaking of my OB appointment, I received some not so great news from my Nurse Practitioner. It seems that my doctor, who is the only doctor in her practice, suddenly retired. Yep, my OB is gone. No letter to her patients. Nothing. She's just gone. I have no idea why. All I know is that two younger doctors are helping take care of her patients until things are sorted out. I'm 33 weeks pregnant and I don't even know who is going to deliver my baby. Talk about scary. There is a new hospital that was built not far from our house and we contemplated switching doctors so that we could deliver there. It's much closer to our house than my current hospital/doctor's office. I decided to stick with my doctor and the longer drive because I had such a great experience with her when I delivered Aidan. And now this. I know that I can switch practices, but I really like all of the staff at this practice, especially the Nurse Practitioner. I will be meeting the two new doctors at my upcoming appointments. Hopefully things work out in the end.
* Have I mentioned yet that Aidan is very interested in the potty? As in, he's pooped twice in the big potty all ready. He told me he had to go and wanted to sit on the potty. So he did. This was about three weeks ago. I went out the next day and bought him his own little potty. He loves to sit on it when I am in the bathroom, but hasn't used it since. I'm not pushing it. Afterall, he's only 17 months. But, I have to say that I am pretty shocked that he is showing interest at such a young age!
* Here is what my belly looks like...
Well, Aidan has finally fallen asleep, so I'm off to do the same.
Happy Monday, ladies!
Is This Thing On?
5 days ago