* I am exhausted. This pregnant lady woke up at 2 am and never managed to fall back asleep. It's going to be a LOOONG day, people.
* Aidan and I are taking it easy. We took a shower, ate breakfast and are hanging out in the playroom. We were supposed to meet some friends for a walk and playtime at the Mall, but I had to cancel. There was no way that was going to be happening with me functioning on 3 hours of sleep.
* My little man is sitting in his rocking chair reading a book. :)
* The dogs are at my feet. I love our pups, but sometimes wish they'd give me a bit more space. Especially our 60 pound Boxer who thinks he is the size of a chihuahua and whose daily attempts at laying in my (very small) lap are getting a bit annoying.
* I am mucous plug free. Woohoo! Although, I lost mine 3 weeks before Aidan made an appearance, so who knows what that really means?!
* This preggo really needs some chocolate and caffeine and a back rug and a nap. Can anybody help me with this one?
* I'm trying to decide what to accomplish today. I have a few projects that I'd really like to finish up before baby, I just need the motivation to actually complete them. I may end up putting them on the backburner for tomorrow. I guess we'll just have to see how the day goes.
Hi, I'm Emily. Proud wife and stay-at-home-mama to my two little men and one sweet baby girl. Etsy shop owner, amateur sewer, crafter, chef, and home decorator. Target and Pinterest junkie. Lover of animals, DIY projects, books, blogs, rocky road ice cream, movies and a good deal. Life is beautiful!